Sunday, October 28, 2012

Paraiso

Remember my previous post about "TEMPTATION COAST"?
Here are some of the photos of our Island Getaway/Despedida Party for Haydz Que. She's in Chicago now.
More more photos of us click HERE.

ONE AND ONLY SUPERBABE IN TOWN!

WE NEED SOME R&R!!
"Malay mo sa PARAISO mo siya makikita."
Me, Us, and the Tripod! :)
 Sunglasses for sale. Guess where's mine! Lol
 When we're little, we used to play STIK-O as cigars. Sometimes, a lolly right? Haha
Life is still good without gettin high and drunk!!! But sometimes......nevermind! Hahaha
 My SISTERS from different MOTHERS! <3

Anytime soon we'll be apart but friendship never ends.
The first to apologize is the bravest.
The first to forgive is the strongest.
The first to forget is the happiest.
That's why we're still friends!!!
I'm so happy with these idiots I now call my bestiest friends.
Boodles forever!
I love you, girls!
 Superbabe

No comments: