Sunday, October 21, 2012

Princess and I

“DJ got us falling in love”

Daniel Padilla and Superbabe

Daniel Padilla is one of the most idolized young leading men in this generation. 
"Sa umaga't sa gabi sa bawat minutong lumilipas, hinahanap hanap kita!"
Met Daniel at Al Dente, where he’s having a dinner after his show at Robinson’s Iloilo.
Goooooooosh! I’m wearing my school uniform pa. UNEXPECTED!
 Super handsome! 
Iba talaga basta ‘Lahing PADILLA’! Mas crush ko pa rin si Binoy and Bebe! Hahaha! 
DJ Love!  J


He’s approachable and he gave me a letter. Naloka na aketch so I picked the table napkin and gave it to him.
 While writing, he kept on saying, “Oh my gahd, Oh my gahd”!
 Ansabeeh ng ballpen sa tisyu paper? Hello! Hahaha! 


Dougie Prince and I

Enrique Gil and Superbabe

Ang gwapo gwapo ni Enrique Gil! Naman! Crush na crush ni JarbyI don't have a camera that time, basta front cam low res talaga. Haha! Too close huh? Oh my Enrique! <3


Khalil Ramos, ikaw na lang kulang! Next time na lang ulit! Ang layo mo kasi eh! Hahaha! :))

Princess and K, Mikay lang ang peg! :p
Superbabe

No comments: