Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cool BOHOL


 Chocolate Hills
Landmark of BOHOL! :)
My younger Brother. He's taller than me. Nyay! 

My AUNT-Cousin-Cheerer-Strawberry Girl-Mother Cupcake-Alyssa Jett.
The Shiphaus!
Kiss me, butterflybaby! At the Butterfly garden.
One of the best shots I took ever. Hello TARSIER!
 SMILE TARSIER!
Hanging Bridge
Meet my new bestfriend, Phyton! Scaaaary! lol
I am the SUPER QUEEN of the world. My cold-blooded crown really fits!
SANDUGUAN!
TWITTER BAD SHOT! Alyssa dear!

Eat all you can lunch at their Floating Resto! Nice experience! MUST-TRY!

Don't forget to visit the oldest church, the Baclayon Church, located at Loboc.
"Once I put on my headphones, my life becomes a music video."
While waiting for boarding.

A year-end trip with Mommah, Pops, Bro, and Alyssa Pookie and also my Angel Brother guiding us.
  Visit the place to take away your stress! 
It's more fun in BOHOL! It's more fun in the Philippines, SWEAR! :)
Superbabe

No comments: