Friday, November 16, 2012

White Coat

University of San Agustin
College of Pharmacy and Medical Technology
1st White Coat Ceremony

It's more SWAG wearing a WHITE COAT than wearing a VARSITY JACKET. Lol! 
WE WILL SURVIVE! :)
[L-R: Krisvi, Chennie, Yen, Jarby, K, Lyn, Krizia, Ayessa, Bridget, Gerlie]
Pharmacy 3-D (the Blacksheep section) and our mentors

Happiness now, success soon! This is it! 
Few years back people around are asking me, "WHY PHARMACY?"
 I would say, 
"NO CHOICE! Mom forced me to. Pilit lang ko ni magkuha kay demand course, big salary!" 
But now, wearing this white coat I can say,
 "THIS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, MY MOM's RIGHT CHOICE." Hahaha! 
Now I'm in my Third Year of waking up early in the morning(you can name me as the Best Late Pharma Student or Best in First Subject Absent), carrying those thick books, avoiding the "syntax error" answer of my calculator, memorizing and memorizing, answering those "NO ERASURES" exams (Yes, wala ko nag buy correction fluid!), dealing with my cantankerous teachers (Duh!!!), cramming with my lovely friends and STILL KICKIN' and I now enjoy it!

Time to change, change my study habit and choose my priorities. 
Don't ever change just to impress and please someone.
 Change because it makes you a better person and it leads you to a better future. 
I can smell a great success. More knowledge power to all of us Pharmacy Students. :)
Soon to be "Karina Victoria Po Taton, R.Ph"

Superbabe

No comments: