Wednesday, April 24, 2013

D'Leonor Inland Resort & Adventure Park

If you want a superb R&R,  visit D'Leonor Inland Resort and Adventure Park located at Purok 5 Brgy. Communal, Davao City. 

Hopefully, you'll enjoy my photo diary.


The main entrance of the resort.
Entrance Fee: P50
Kids: P100 ~ Adults: P150

On our first night, we dipped to their wave pool with a raging river and say Hello to the first timer here. Haha
That night, Robi Domingo was there for Pinoy Biggest Loser taping. I've heard that one of the contestants is an employee of the resort. Oh did I just spill the beanie? Hahaha
ATV
Spongebob Spongebob at the Kiddie Zoo.
Hanging Bridge
Roller Coaster
The Viking
Zipline, my first time to be like superwoman! Hahahaha
EMBRACE YOUR FEARS!

 If you want to be happy, be.

I wanna go back!! There are more amenities and rides that I haven't tried and explore yet.
What a heavenly place it is. See you again soonest, D'Leonor!
Bye, Davao! <3

For more deets check their FB Page.
(https://www.facebook.com/DLeonorInlandResortAdventurePark)

Superbabe<3


No comments: