Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sky Adventure

MY EXTREME SKYWALK ADVENTURE!
"I'm a model you know what I mean and I did my little turn on the SKYWALK yeah."
Face. Your. Fears.
Walking about 126.55 meters high above the busy streets of Cebu. Imagine, 37th floor!! 
 The hotel is located at the center of Cebu City and noticed the guitar shaped street? Isn't it amazing? 
Cebu City is famous of making cool guitars.
BREATHTAKING INDEEEEED!!

38th floor, 130.84 meters above ground, riding on a platform tilted about 55 degrees.
Tried the first ever EDGE COASTER in the world that can only be found here in the Philippines.

Live the experience. Love the Adventure. 
We're just born to enjoy life and be happy! :)
Make this adventure on your top list if you'll visit Cebu City real soon. 
Enjoy your vacation, because me, I really did!

SUPERBABE<3

No comments: