Friday, September 28, 2012

I ♥ Philippine Azkals!

10 Ways to Snag an Azkal's Heart
(Azkals Magazine)

01. Wear shirts that express your feelings instead of holding up banners during games.
02. Show your kitchen skills. Pasta or Pizza for the whole team. Hahahappytummy!
03. Dress Well. No heels and skirts please during games.
04. Build a fan site.
05. Be an earth angel. Saving the planet is a team effort.
06. TWEET him. Good luck or hello are expected to be ignored. BE-YOU-NIQUE!
07. Make sure you smell good. (Friendly little reminder)
08. Surprise him with a mix CD (medyo not uso today) or anything that is surprising. Not a kiss on the lips!
09. Don't be shy. Make the most of these 13.5 seconds with HIM. ♥
10. Make the first move. Make him fall in love with you. BEST OF LUCK! ♥


My K Adventure as an Azkalera
August 30, 2011 at Chieffy's crib in Barotac Nuevo Iloilo. He's so approachable, he even served us merienda all by himself. Thanks for some football fun facts, Kababayan!. :)
December 23, 2011 with Joshua Beloya. SHY SHY  LIKE A CRAY-CRAY HERE! Haha
March 3, 2012 at Sarabia Manor Hotel. Possessive pose of a die-hard fan with  Aly Borromeo and Anton del Rosario.  Hello KAYA FC boys! :)
I asked Mommah to give me a week vacation in Manila with my Aunt (early birthday gift) but I paid all the expense for this awesome summer trip. Lol! A stress-free vacation before my Community Intership. 
WOW! I can't believe I'll meet them and even talk like we're super close. Syempre nasa heart ko sila! 
My Summer Futbolic Food Tripping Vacation!

MARCH 27, 2012 at BGC Turf during Meralco Sparks FC Training
March 27, 2012 at BGC Turf with Phil Younghusband
After this wacky pose, "Phil: How do I look?"(He even check our camera) Awesome! :p
I tweeted James Younghusband. Tip No. 6 remember? Haha!
My attention was not on the field when James said, "I just saw your tweet!!"
 I looked back and speechless! Oh foreaal? He recognized me! Naman! Haha :)
JAMES, got my heartbeat runnin away!! TUNE! :)))
Rox Dorlas, he is just a tweet away! We're at Serendra when I saw his tweet that they're at BGC Turf for training!
SUPER THANK YOU, MY BOSS! :)) 
Remember Tip No. 4? So please like ROX DORLAS on Facebook!
 Meet the Hartmann Brother's Marky Hartmann and Matthew Hartmann! Where's Darren? Haha
Me: Phil, can I have something or anything as a remembrance?
Phil: Come to UMak tom and I'll give you something. Okaay?
EFFIN RAIN RUINED THE DAY OF SOMETHING WITH PHILLY!
The field was unplayable caused by heavy rain! Something is sooon! :((
Me: I love you MISAGH BAHADORAN!
Misagh: I love you too!
HAHAHA!
Super thank you to my Bunny friend Erryl for bringing me here! 
I forgot Tip No. 3! Look whaaat happened!
 Long convo with Phil while I'm outside the turf! :( 
Tip: Wear appropriate shoes when watching football games and training! :) 

 My unforgettable and memorable Football experience!
I saw Angel Guirado, Jake Letts (bumped two times diff day, two times eye-contact coz he looked back as I looked back too! Intentional baby! Hahaha) and other Volcanoes also. No pictures coz I'm shy! :p

 Wish me luck and I'll be back BGC! 
I'll play football with these footies or maybe with YOU! Lol!
Let's support the Philippine Football Team!
Go AZKALS! :)
Dreams do come true.

 Superbabe

No comments: